
Close-up shot. I love how cheerful this lady looks! The text paper pieces besides the main picture say randomly " The moon was out", "her brown eyes bright", and "happy".

Here is the collage I just finished. Everything except for the blue paper with circles, is vintage material. The music sheets were so old, they practically fell apart before I even ripped them! The texture of the background is unusual in that I mixed clear glitter with the paint, plus sanded the edges off to give it an antique-ish sort of look. I had such fun making this!
That's really neat! You certainly have a knack and I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carrie! You'll never believe by looking at it, that it took me ages to complete. The fact that I may be somewhat of a perfectionist might have something to do with it. I hope I can get the next one done more quickly, otherwise.....I'll never get anywhere! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell done, cousin of mine! 8-)
ReplyDelete