I really have nothing profound to write. More than anything, I'm just sitting here writing because I'm too tired to move. You should see how hunched over I am in my chair, tapping away at the keys. I'm afraid good posture went to the same place my energy did. Wherever that may be. Today was the Thursday-3-story house cleaning day for me, and I'm just wiped out from that. One nice thing though, I really appreciate the fact that the owners of this house provide me with natural cleaning products. I have done other residential cleaning before ( plus apartment complex cleaning )....and it can be very brutal on the lungs to use those nasty chemical filled cleaners!! Especially the strong, industrial strength types they had at the apartment job. One whiff of that bathroom tile cleaner and you could almost feel it physically burning places in your lungs and nasal passages. Ugh...that was something I was glad to get away from!!!!
I just noticed I have 8 tabs pulled up on my computer......AOL, Facebook, Youtube, Amazon, Key bank, Blogger, Ebay, and Bonanzle!! Good grief....I must be crazy!
I'm starting a new endeavor. I have been thinking of doing this for some time, and now I'm just going to take the plunge no matter what. I have decided to go full speed ahead and try selling some of my artwork on either Etsy or Bonanzle.com. I think I'm going to go with Bonanzle, though. They don't charge listing fees, and the final offer fee is quite reasonable. It's also an easier AND shorter listing procedure than on Etsy or Ebay, for that matter.
I have always been fascinated by mixed media collages, and recently have been taking a stab at making one myself. It's amazing what you can come up with!
I think they can look fabulous, given they have the right color combination & pictures. The collage I'm working on now, is on a 11 x 4 piece of canvas, and has what I call a French " Joi de Vivre" theme to it. I'm hoping it will sell! I have had so much fun making it, and have put a lot of thought into it. I love the old world, vintage sort of look that it has! I hope it makes the person who buys it.....smile!
I hope with all my heart, this new adventure will work out.....that God will bless my efforts! I'm just not getting enough hours with my current job, so I have to do something else. I've always been the artsy type, so this it right up my alley!
So maybe you should post pictures on here, possibly avoiding ANY listing/selling fees! ;) I think you should post pictures of your work on here, whether you sell on here or not, though!
ReplyDeleteThat's nice that you want to see pictures! But, of course you might think....."oh how awful it looks" when you see it & wish you had never said anything.....haha! :-) I will try to put a picture up of the one I just finished.
ReplyDelete