Friday, March 19, 2010

I have returned!

Yep, I'm back to my dear, if not very unfrequently written in.....blog. Some idiot hacked into it last week, and I spent many frustrating moments wondering what to do about it. But, I defeated the horrendous hacker and I have returned! So, take that....you gloopy, scruddy hacker! Those are words I just came up with randomly. They sound good to me......

Now I have to think of what to blog about.

Well, the weather is prefectly spring-like. You couldn't ask for a prettier day!! I was outside a bit ago, cleaning out flower beds & mowing grass. It felt good to be outside doing work. I only hate to think that once you start the grass mowing, you have to keep it up for the next 6 months. I absolutely hate mowing the grass.

The other day I did something rather embarrassing. I was at the library and I kept running into the same guy. Not literally, but it was just that wherever I went....he seemed to always be there, too. At the self check out, at the holds pick-up shelves, he even went to the restrooms when I did. We even ended up coming out of the restrooms at the same time!! Oh, it was too much!

So, I was in front of him as we were heading out the main entrance. I must have been in a leetle bit too much of a hurry, because I didn't give the automatic door enough time to open, and I slammed into it rather hard with my left shoulder. Of course that guy was right behind me saw the whole thing. That was embarrassing enough, but the worse part was I hit it so hard, that I knocked it right off its track! He dutifully asked me if I was ok, and I of course couldn't help but laugh and I sort of rambled a bit foolishly. I told him I was ok, but it looked like the door wasn't. I wanted to get out of there, so I just left the door the way it was. I'm sure the staff wondered what happened........

Then I get out to the parking lot, and guess who was parked right besides me? Yep......you guessed it. I just couldn't get away from him........

No comments:

Post a Comment