Wow, I'm writing in my blog two days in a row! A new record for sure
I'm exhausted tonight beyond all reasoning. I cleaned a big, two story house today and I thought I'd never get done. Sometimes I wonder how I get myself into things. At the time, it seemed smart to take on this new cleaning job to earn some extra moola. This job, however, totally exhausted me & may take me awhile to recover. LOL. When I came today, I couldn't even talk to my mom right away I was so weary. I was there over 7 hours & thought I'd never get done. Just let me say that this house hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in months.....maybe even years. I have never seen so many cobwebs or such dusty baseboards in my all my life! 8-{
But I stuck to it, and got it all done, though it nearly killed me. I think the reason why I got so tired, was because we had a VERY humid day today. I sweated like crazy. They basically just wanted some deep cleaning, but was also some general cleaning thrown in as well. At one point, I was happily thinking I was nearly done, and the man informed me that he also wanted all the granite counter tops wiped down in the kitchen, and a bunch of mirrors cleaned. Oh help! I thought inwardly.
So, little Miss Lana is POOPED tonight, and I'll probably have nightmares about cobwebs all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment