
Well, here goes the start of my new blog. I really have no idea why I'm doing this. I doubt if it will be wildly(woops.....widely read....though maybe some people do read blogs wildly) Maybe it's the need I feel lately to capture my thoughts on cyber space, or become the million-ith, (or should I make that billion-ith person?) to want some sort of recognition for airing my thoughts online for anyone to see. I must be nuts, but I do believe this is going theraputic and fun. I do love reading other people's blogs, though, so if this provides amusement for my reader(s), it will be worth it. ;-)
I must let it be known, that my blog page is a work in progress.....thus the reason it may not look like YOURS!
I just drank a very strong cup of coffee, and feel so nervous I could just jump out of my chair. I harnessed that energy effectively a bit ago, to iron 14 items of clothing. I listened to a Father Gilbert mystery while I was ironing. Not that I could really concentrate on the plot, but when all was said & done..... I did get the ironing done.
I'm going to leave my poor blog now, and go do something more constructive.
I shall return with other mundane thoughs later on. I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath......
I just drank a very strong cup of coffee, and feel so nervous I could just jump out of my chair. I harnessed that energy effectively a bit ago, to iron 14 items of clothing. I listened to a Father Gilbert mystery while I was ironing. Not that I could really concentrate on the plot, but when all was said & done..... I did get the ironing done.
I'm going to leave my poor blog now, and go do something more constructive.
I shall return with other mundane thoughs later on. I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath......
I'm glad you're blogging! And I promise to read wildly! ;)
ReplyDelete